• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distorted World [PG-16] - OOC

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    I suppose the correct phrasing would instead be: I am killing this RP. Happy?

Mew, be my guest, but I really did not have any ideas beyond what I already put. Also, I won't be playing my part. I don't like my characters. :/ I wrote them in a rush after procrastinating for like a week, and I just really dislike everything about them. So yea, it's all yours if you want it, and I really have no more plot or anything to give you to help. =3= Sorry.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Honey, I'm home-

Wait... Waah!? The RPG's dead? Waaaaaahh... *Sob*

This is the first RPG I've been in, I refuse to let it die! Ah who am I kidding, last time I tried to "save" something it caught on fire... I guess I'd need someone else to save it for me.

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    Well if you really feel that way about your characters rainbow, its never too late to start a new leaf or do some major editing. :3 heck maybe some other rper's feel the same way about theirs and want to re-do their characters. I mean maybewe can restart it with a little more inspiration y'know?

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
    Years
    How unfortunate. And although it came off a bit sudden, I can understand a possible writer's block or some other sort of event causing Rainbow to call it quits.

I may disagree, but alas. Life goes on.

However, if things continue onwards, I'll be poking around still. If anyone is ever interested, feel free to pm me. My characters always bring up some sort of mischief. I prefer to go against the groove. Makes things more exciting when everyone is against you, haha!

Back