• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Distortion World or Reverse World?

Distortion or Reverse World?

• Reverse World

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Distortion World just sounds a lot cooler and much more fitting for Giratina, I think.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Things aren't always reversed but they are certainly distorted, so I'll stick with the Distortion World.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Distortion World obviously. It looks WAY more BADASS. Like it's some screwd up and dangerous world, while Reverse World looks like a parallel world, which doesn't necessarily need to be dangerous!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Distortion World describes it a lot better for me than Reverse does. Reverse just sounds like it would be a backwards form of our world, not something that's completely wonky. Distortion implies that the world is wayyyy different than ours and a bit messed up, so I prefer it to Reverse World.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2016
    I think that distortion world fits giratinas body type in that more he is more warped and less organized. I would also say distortion because the world isn't reversed in the game and because like it says in the game (and the anime) the gravity changes and the entir world is distorted. Also it sounds cool.

Back