• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ditto for ORAS please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi people!!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm superexcited since I bought Omega Ruby recently and it is the first Pokemon game I've had since FireRed came out... But I really wanted to have a Ditto to breed the Charmander, Froakie, Snivy and Eevee that I got through trades.

I've been trying to get one on Wonder Trade but haven't got any luck, and on the GTS the other trainers ask for really rare pokes. If someone by any chance has a sparing Ditto I would really appreciate it, my friend code is 5387-0468-7596 and my name is Randy.

Now I don't really have any amazing pokemon yet, but I will be eternally grateful if you get me a Ditto. Thanks in advance.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • go to the GTS put up something derp like a caterpie or wurmple or whatever, with the nickname "Blue" and the message "Potatoes" and I'll send one over!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back