• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    LF: koraidon /miraidon

FT: 6iv ditto eng,
    assorted non-eng 5iv dittos,
    patches
    Malicious armor
    5iv -Atk , Timid Charcadets (dusk ball) Flishfire / Flamebody
    6iv Timid Charcadets (dusk ball) Flashfire

Years
  • Looking for non-English ditto in Scarlet/Violet. Will trade my English ditto in return.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    LF: Non-english 5IV Ditto

FT: English 5IV Ditto, or any Violet exclusives.

Please drop me a message if interested in trading or helping out

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2023
    LF non english Ditto

Hi!
    Wanna trade my ENG ditto for a ditto from some other region so that i can start doing Masuda method.
    Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Hi!
    Wanna trade my ENG ditto for a ditto from some other region so that i can start doing Masuda method.
    Thanks in advance!
    Do you still need a foreign ditto?
    I would also like to trade my 5V ditto (from Hong Kong) for a ditto from other region.

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    i have some eng & cht dittos, & can get ger dittos, if anyone needs :)

my eng ditto natures: adamant, bashful, bold, brave, docile, gentle, lax, lonely, modest, naive, naughty, quirky, rash, relaxed, sassy, serious, timid

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Have an eng shiny, perfect 6iv ghost Tera ditto from a raid. Looking to trade for foreign equivalent

I also now have a non shiny 5iv bug Tera ditto that I would trade for a 5/6iv foreign ditto

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Non English Ditto Gen 6

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a non-English ditto in the gen 6 games, as I want to start breeding for a shiny mudkip in Omega Ruby. I don't rlly have much to trade, best I can do it a lvl 67 Gengar I got from wonder trade. Thanks in advance :3

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a non-English ditto in the gen 6 games, as I want to start breeding for a shiny mudkip in Omega Ruby. I don't rlly have much to trade, best I can do it a lvl 67 Gengar I got from wonder trade. Thanks in advance :3

I can help you with that! The Ditto is obviously hacked but it's allowed here (the only exception to the no hacks rule); Japanese and 6 IVs.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    FT Eng 6IV Ditto Mild Nature
    LF Foreign 6IV Ditto
    I have some extra ability patches and I can send one over for the trouble. I really lucked out with the raids and I'd like one that is also non hacked if possible

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2023
    LF non english 6iv ditto
    I have 4 different natures with 6iv but none of which are top tier natures imo unfortunately

Back