• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    LF: foreign 5 IV ditto

FT: ENG 5 IV ditto

Will be online for a few hours. I'm on PST time. I'll be coming back to the page every now and then to check for any replies, or you can just add my discord and I'll be able to respond quickly, since I'm online all the time there lol. xBunnu#7152

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2019
    LF: Foreign 5 IV Ditto
    FT: English 5 IV ditto
    And or I have a 6iv growlithe or 6iv mareanie

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    LF: 6IV, Perfect Ditto, FT: HA Eevee, HA Charmander, 5IV Adamant Axew missing Sp.Att, 6IV Perfect Gigamax Butterfree, 6IV Perfect Snorlax

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2019
    LF: 5 or 6 IV ditto, i dont have much to trade in return other than starter or sword exclusives, hoping someone will show kindness

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2019
    LF: two Japanese Dittos
    FT: I don't have much. Dreepy, Corsula, Eiscue, or English Dittos

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Still LF> 5 IV forgein ditto (not ENG).

FT> ENG 5 IV ditto

Dm me here, or for quick replies, just add my discord xBunnu#7152

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    Just got the foreign ditto I needed in a surprise trade but I've got an eng one if someone needs it. Sorry, not sure how to check IV

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    If you are okay with an eng ditto, I'd trade you for goomy, drampa, or eiscue

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    LF: foreign ditto

FT: Gardevoir 4iv, Ralts 4iv, Rypherior 4iv, ninjask, gengar,bellossom, dubwool, Galvantula 6iv

Back