• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: DJ Sebbe, Selects ur "music"! Remixing the oldschool Overworld Editor! Fresh 'n Juicy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Release Date!!!!!!?

OMG this is making me soo00000000000oooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!
    some where between xmas and new year... My school ends tommorow:D (yay)
    So beside for a bit of prison-opning, Christmasfood eating and drinking I have a lot of spare time the upcoming days:D
    Btw. I give you a warning! That big font is only okay for talking about One Piece, in here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2013
    nice, i hope you really release it before newyear, i really need the "add new ow's" function, i hate replacing old ones
    also the zip im/export is very usefull, hate to import the whole hero apart.

Last edited:

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    it would be great if he did it today
    and i dont know
    did he add also an pallette adder
    cuz else i need still to do that by hex
    and i cant find a good one
    i use jpan patch so

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2013
    it would be great if he did it today
    and i dont know
    did he add also an pallette adder
    cuz else i need still to do that by hex
    and i cant find a good one
    i use jpan patch so

check first post for info about what it has

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    T_T i was hoping this would be a new years pres but no T_T
    he's banned WWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • -_- he probably will say something like how stupid and impatient that was. And based on his reputation, i see a 40% chance of some colorful words depending on how demanding(annoying etc) you are. IDK its nothin against him, but he got bugged enough about his release date while he wasn't gone, he doesn't need it mawr nao? i'ma have to side with him on this one.

DemonParia

Gangsterfresh Swagmaster
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    -_- he probably will say something like how stupid and impatient that was. And based on his reputation, i see a 40% chance of some colorful words depending on how demanding(annoying etc) you are. IDK its nothin against him, but he got bugged enough about his release date while he wasn't gone, he doesn't need it mawr nao? i'ma have to side with him on this one.

While that may be, this is still disappointing how things have turned out. I was looking forward to this tool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back