• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: DJ Sebbe, Selects ur "music"! Remixing the oldschool Overworld Editor! Fresh 'n Juicy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowElliot

Wooper
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Sebbe is always known for good stuff, even though his stuff may seem like "lies" and he gets banned a lot, he always comes through it in the end.

We love him :)

Can't wait for him to get back and get his tool of a dream posted =D

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Can't wait for this :)
    Especially the size changie and the palette changie *drools*
    Yea the palette editor is way better than using the APE, i think every tool should be with a built in pallete editor! Don't u guys?

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • Come on dude, my b'day uis only 9 days away. *fake tears* All seriousness, release it when you are good and ready. :)

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • ._. just wait for him to release it i'm being patient even tho i love his tool as much as you do >.>

Did you even see the 'All seriousness' bit? I was joking, I then said in all seriousness to release it when he's ready. >_<

DemonParia

Gangsterfresh Swagmaster
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Oh, man... why can't this tool magically post itself onto the thread? :|

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Okay, lay off him, just let him do it in his own time.

Stop spaming up his thread, this was a nice tool until everyone came along bugging him for it.
    [/rant]

Still Sebbe, looking good, how's it going?
    Just hit me up when you want the graphics!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Good luck with this one man, seems like a lot of effort needed. I'm routing for you.

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Bump again.

Seeing some of this guy's other posts, I'm growing to believe that he really wasn't dedicated to this in the first place. He just seems like your everyday troll.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back