• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen DLC for X and Y

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    I know they said that they won't add extra pokemon, which idk, i think i would pay for another batch of Pokemon. But it doesn't have to be a monster Dlc. I would be more than happy to pay 5-10 bucks for a voice over Dlc, where the pokemon have their anime voices. Look at Pikachu, the tech is there. What do you guys think, and what would you pay for?

PS. The Rollerblades always on suuuuuuuuuxxxxx

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I don't see DLC happening. The only thing they'll do is event Pokemon like they always have.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • In GameFreak eye's DLC they are talking about is things on the Eshop. Not Mystery Events. That is a few things that show they we will probably get a few legendary event pokemon. Besides they already have about 6 or 7 confirmed Mystery Events and such and one with the Torchic which is going on now.

Years
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    what we need is downloads for new mega evolutions thats what i'd like to see

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I don't think there will be much in DLC for this game. GameFreak could add so much more, but I don't think they will. I think that they would rather work on future projects. New pokemon would be amazing, new places to go would be amazing as well.

I like the rollerblades. xp

Years
  • There could possibly be updates in the future, but I doubt a DLC will happen because Game freak is adamant about not adding DLC in Pokemon games.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    The only thing I really wanted was for there to be extra clothes for trainers to download. I don't think that will happen though and I also am not really sure I want it to. It would be nice to have more options, but all I can see is it getting really out of hand. That's usually the fate of DLC in general, I think.

I also really hate most games with tons of DLC and I would hate to watch Pokémon become one of them, so maybe I'm biased. xP

Back