• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

>Proposing any character from Railgun is best girl

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So, I have reached the issue of gaming where I have too many to play and don't know which to pick. Halp.

On PS3, I have:
    Remember Me
    Shadows of the Colossus
    Tales of Xillia
    Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
    DMC
    The Last of Us
    Payday 2
    Borderlands 2
    Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
    Castlevania HD
    Ico
    KH 1.5 HD
    (More that I don't recall off the top of my head)

On Xbox 360, I have:
    Dark Souls
    Minecraft
    Halo 3/4/Wars
    Borderlands 2 (w/ all DLC)
    Castlevania HD
    Payday 2
    Sleeping Dogs
    FFXIII/XIII-2/Lightning Returns
    MGS HD Collection
    Clash of Heroes
    Undertow
    Gears of War
    Earth Defense Force Insect Armageddon/2025
    Tales of Vesparia
    Portal 2
    (A LOT more that escape my memory atm...)

On Xbox One, I have:
    Titanfall
    Ryse
    Halo: Spartan Assault

Wii U:
    Wind Waker HD
    MH3U

(3)DS:
    X/Y
    Bravely Default
    FE:Awakening
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    LoZ: Four Swords
    Pearl, Platinum, HG/SS, B/W/BW2

Wii/Gamecube:
    LoZ Skyward Sword
    LoZ TP
    LoZ Collector's Edition disc (OoT, MM, LoZ and LoZ II: Adventures of Link)
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness
    Smash Bros. Melee

PSP:
    KH: BbS
    Dissidia (and Duodecim)
    Crisis Core: FFVII
    FFI/II
    Tales of Eternia (I'm p sure that's it anyway?)
    MHFU/MHF2U

Now, issue is that most I have either played to death or wish to play with other people who are currently disinterested in console gaming. Also, kinda in the mood for something /very/ story-heavy. However, I kinda don't feel like getting too invested in a game. I kinda want to just lounge about and do whatever, so I am very torn :(

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I know that feel, I have that problem all the time, especially when it comes to PC and 3DS games (and DS ones when I pirated them). Well, I guess I have that problem in general, though my PCs the most saturated.

I say go SotC, Lightning Returns, Birth by Sleep, or Duodecim.

...Or buy Virtue's Last Reward, which, I think, is the best 3DS/Vita game currently available.

Also, why don't you have Rune Factory 4? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023

Wait, are you looking for a game? I'd go with Yato's choice, Bravel Default is probablym y second favorite RPG on 3DS behind Fire Emblem: awakening.

Years
  • 81 Can't help with picking games. I'm more a PC gamer than console gamer.

Anyway, best girl update 955: Still Kanata, but the midddle Gokou sister is by far the best character of the whole show and should totally have her own anime where she meddles in the romantic affairs of awkward high schoolers and sets them up on dates after teasing them

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

As far as BD goes, I actually burned myself out on it recently working on job leveling and am hesitant to play it again so soon xD; It /is/ fantastic, though. One of the best modern JRPGs.

As for RF4, I've never played any of the others. Also kinda don't want to add another game to the collection just yet xD; Kinda wanna work on the backlog of games I've yet to finish/start first.

Years

One of the nice things about the RF series is that you don't need to play the games in any order o/ I started with the original, then played RF3, then RF2, and now RF4. But I can see where you're coming from regarding finishing/starting the other games XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023

I'm so confused right now. I spent a good part of my day watching Log Horizon. :3
    Also, I downloaded Elsword.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back