• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Ah, okay. I've never had anyone use those words to describe me before

Yukari

Speaking of that, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is a pretty underused word.

No context for that, really, but it just sounds like a useful adjective.

Were going to have to find a context for it then!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Time to put Bravely Default aside for now. The combined Ch7 bosses were really fun, but not THAT tough. And I'm not even using a fully optimized team. :U
    Spoiler:

Years

Time to put Bravely Default aside for now. The combined Ch7 bosses were really fun, but not THAT tough. And I'm not even using a fully optimized team. :U
    Spoiler:

It still gives me chills.

So did you beat the insane Fire team that wipes you in one turn?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I'll accept that I have been somewhat overzealous tonight but a majority of the comments I have made I would stand by. If one takes offense (to what most can clearly see is an unoffensive joke) and then follows it up with saying that he, for religious reasons, doesn't agree with the lifestyles of a certain group then I certainly think he's open for criticism. The fact that he doesn't give a reason for disagreeing with the lifestyle of a large number of every population on earth only makes it worse. I can only presume that is because there isn't one or that reason would resonate with the literature of hate groups all over the world.

Also he's eloquent? He personally stated on a number of times that he couldn't get his point across.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    It still gives me chills.

So did you beat the insane Fire team that wipes you in one turn?

Only fire team I know of is black mage dude + his dragon, before the other guys show up (and get wrecked).

So I assume I've yet to meet the insane fire team. Guess I have to start thinking up strategies. How powerful are the Ch8 bosses + final boss in relation to the false ending boss? Because that shizz was easy.

Guys, no point in arguing over values based in religion with someone who is religious. It's not like you'll accomplish anything.

Years
    Only fire team I know of is black mage dude + his dragon, before the other guys show up (and get wrecked).

So I assume I've yet to meet the insane fire team. Guess I have to start thinking up strategies. How powerful are the Ch8 bosses + final boss in relation to the false ending boss? Because that shizz was easy.

Oh it's Chapter 8 see:

And False end boss is easy. Ourbouros is a beach sometimes when he starts killing off a few billion people.

But so ♥♥♥♥ing worth it...the BGM!!!!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Even if that was the case Pokey he said ''mainly for religious reasons'', so there should be other reasons to share.

Also on the topic of religion, I bet his religious texts say nothing about this issue. He's personally choosing to agree with the drivel from some hate monger.

Yukari

I'll accept that I have been somewhat overzealous tonight but a majority of the comments I have made I would stand by. If one takes offense (to what most can clearly see is an unoffensive joke) and then follows it up with saying that he, for religious reasons, doesn't agree with the lifestyles of a certain group then I certainly think he's open for criticism. The fact that he doesn't give a reason for disagreeing with the lifestyle of a large number of every population on earth only makes it worse. I can only presume that is because there isn't one or that reason would resonate with the literature of hate groups all over the world.

Also he's eloquent? He personally stated on a number of times that he couldn't get his point across.

First; sexuality isn't something I joke about. Second; I didn't give reasons because would you really have cared? Besides like I said it's a purely religious reason and I for one won't push my beliefs onto other people. Third: I don't hate Homosexuals, I respect them and their lifestyle however I don't agree with it. There's no hate involved, just a respectful disagreement. Fourth; with all do respect, what points did you make? All I saw was you calling me a "bigot" and comparing me to the Nazis.

And yes, I andmit that I did a rather poor job making my point. But can we please drop it now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back