• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

Season two killed my interest in the Korra series tbh. Not gonna watch S3.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I know what you mean, but I'll still watch. I imagine that S2 will be the black sheep of the series. But I was a huge fan of Beginnings and I expect them to really tighten up what was wrong with 2 in 3, since a lot of 2 felt like something of a soulless retread of Season 1.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

AB has a pretty good dub. Which is surprising, because it's filled with a bunch of lower tiers and no names. There are places where you could see that the bigger name dubbers could have worked great, but they decided to pick some smaller time players. Which is fine, because it worked well.

But yeah, I go English dub unless it isn't available. I don't particularly mind, either way; English just gives me more freedom in terms of focus. Except in the case of Baccano! and Those Who Hunt Elves. Those NEED to be seen in English.

Years
    47. The Engrish in Japanese dubs still is hard to get past, even though I know full well that I probably butcher the hell out of foreign words that were recently adopted into English myself.

Although part of it's that they seem to have a cultural love affair with English words, yet despite their seeming ubiquity, they cannot say the majority of them anywhere close to the right way.

EDIT: I also accidentally a PS3. What should I get for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back