• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should go and deposit my check but lazy hmm. But maybe I should do that, get a sandwich fromsubway or something, and then watch Pokemon for the remainder of the day.

And laundry.

And possibly cleaning the fans I didn't clean yesterday.

... hm.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Procrastination is procrastination. I need to get some gallon containers to make enclosures out of. Also, you should try Potbelly if there are any near you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

alas i've never heard of potbelly so they probably don't exist in florida. i'll probably go and get subway after this episode i'm watching.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Oh, well if you're ever in the Midwest, stop by one! You won't regret it.
    I need to stop looking at things I want, because then I look at my wallet and get depressed :<

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I should organize my (root) beer bottles and take 'em in for money

I had over $2 worth of cans last week...

At 5 cents a can, that's quite a few...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Choosing between a Haplopelma sp. or Phlogius sp.? I'll eventually get both, but it seems like certain breeders jack the price of the Phlogius really pretty high.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you're low on funds i would go with the former and hope that the prices for the latter stop being jacked up. Of course it depends on how soon you plan on getting one or the other.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Yea, that's what I was thinking. But, having a Haplopelma would be nice. I've always wanted an earth tiger. On the other hand, having a species from Australia was my goal. I think in the end I'll go with the species 'Stents' or 'Eunice'.
    Warning, don't open if you have arachnophobia:
    Haplopelma sp. 'Big black':
    Spoiler:

Phlogius sp. 'Stents' and 'Eunice':
    Spoiler:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Well, I certainly was not expecting such pleasant pictures.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I've been away from the internet for far too long, I've lost my sense of picking up on sarcasm or not. Was that it? Aha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back