• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

That sounds like what happened for Sylphiel's birthday last year.

One time the staff made a big thread saying Arcanine had been banned forever. A lot of people believed it, too.

Yukari

I just realized that I was ninja'd, So this should be the correct number.

If I were a mod, then I'd probably be a good one... As long as I didn't have any shit come up and stop me from being active as has been the case a lot lately.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Happy birthday to me
    Your avatar is a tree
    You look like a Geodude
    And you smell like a Weezing

How do I words

Years

If I were a mod, every undeleted double post in this section would be wiped off the face of the earth.

Yukari

55 (correct number since I was ninja'd again.)

...User 101, I'm going to kill you if you don't stop Ninja'ing me.

Years

Sounds like some sort of anime, considering that's what you talk about 80% of the time in this thread.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Damn straight, because it's fun to talk about.

After all, considering the "conversation" that's been had in the past couple posts, it's an easy goto starter since otherwise, when generally discussion neutral Laptrap isn't here, it becomes literally any other FG game. One where people play the game but don't really get anything out of it.

Really, though, if things were talked about it wouldn't be a problem, but the number of posts that are made with just numbers or that add about as much as the same (moreso in TCTI than here) is increasing too much for my liking.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back