• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
Years

Scotland is not a real country, you are an Englishman in a dress

Spoiler:

Ironic considering that the RED Demoman and BLU Soldier were best buddies a while back.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • 245. Oh, look Sentai's picked it up already. Sentai doesn't dub everything they license, though, so I'm curious if that series will be among the series dubbed or if it'll be in their sea of subbed series.

And that is a better MC than a certain Kazuto Kirigaya. :P inb4 netto kills me

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Onii-sama is the guy in Mahouka.

Dropping Mahouka after a week and a half in was the best thing I did last season.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Who doesn't love murdering elementary school students?

...that sounded a lot less creepy in my head

Stay in school, kids

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

No, you are a terrible person

Forego school and go wipe out a criminal organization with your pet cat

Red Demoman and Blu Soldier are still best buds, actually

There are unused voicelines that have them whispering to each other after killing each other, it's hilarious

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back