• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DNAngel's Daisuke Niwa and Dark Fan Club

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    XD he'd go for any girl that looks good and is over 12 probably. XD No offense meant to him or Dark Fangirls. XD

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Yeah. And I supose he's not that bad really. He's only partically a womanizer.

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Yeah. If it weren't for Dai Dark might actually become a full fledged womanizer. XD

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    probably... a cutie stops the hottie from doing anything too bad... that would be interesting to go on a date with them if they both had a crush on you and you knew about both of them and they knew that you liked both of them. ^^;

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    XD it'd be more than intresting. It'd be hilarious. XD Can't you just picture them fighting over who gets to be out or something like that?

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    XD Yeah. It'd be great. And all the while once one of them managed to get in control if only for a minute the one in control would try to pull a move on their date. XD

Years
    Hahahaha!I'd pay too much to see that.more than I have.more than I'm probabaly worth.I can just see it: Dark in a tux or whatever saying something and then all of a sudden its Daisuke again yelling "DARK!I'LL GET YOU!YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN MY DATE!...oops."then Dark again.it would be pretty wierd.

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    XD It'd be great. Oh, if only I could draw, then I'd draw a pic of that. Too bad I'm a terrible artist. XD

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    lol really....but then again after a while they would ask who you'd want to finish the date with...ouch that would be hard....

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    No it wouldn't. Dark obviously. XD No offense to Dai of course but what a better way to end such a date with Dark? XD

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Yeah. That's what I was thinking when I said that. XD

Back