• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do/Did you like going to school

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I love going to school -- I only go because I want to see my crush. ♥

Years
  • School was always terrible for me cos I had to go such long distances to get to school and I was trolled with bullies. Not to mention I didn't like the schoolwork a lot.

I'm so glad I'm out of there now.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • When I was younger, I loved going to school. But as soon as I got older, I hated going. Mainly cause the teachers were getting harder and tougher and I was always late or getting in trouble.

Years
  • For some reason I seem to always get caught doing the wrong thing. I have no idea why that is, like I'm not a bad student I just prefer everyone have low expectations..

Anyways last week of High school, I'm feeling highly sentimental. I probably will only see a few friends afterwards but I'm going to miss the house parties, I'm not one for clubbing and that.
    House parties were the greatest thing ever.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I actually really disliked going to school i always felt bored and didnt want to be there. I had actually dropped out in 11th grade and just got my GED and went to college. Once i was in college though i loved to be there for some reason and i never missed a day unlike my highschool years.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen today
    I'm a sophomore in college now, I like going to school now. In High School, not really. Well I did, but I like it now more than I did when going to High School.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I used to dread going to school on days that I had PE, but other than that I always loved school and I would give anything to be able to rewind time and do it all again.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I really liked going to school. It gave me something to do besides sit around the house, and it was my main place to meet up with and talk with my RL friends. Plus, I really didn't have any really horrible teachers until my college years, so I didn't have much of a problem on that end either.

Back in the day, everyone thought it was so weird that I actually liked school xD But for me, the days I didn't go to school were even more boring...

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
    Years
  • I like going to school even for PE because we do stuff like bowling, archery and other cool stuff. I go to high school in Grade 10 right now. I hated Jr. high though, mainly because of how boring it was and because my teachers were terrible. I didnt get bullied either so yeah.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I love going to school, as long as I do the work that's due for the day!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I liked education more and more as I went through it. By that, I mean that I really disliked primary school, didn't really care about secondary school, liked Sixth Form a fair bit, and loved uni. The actual 'learning' stuff I always semi-enjoyed, because I was kinda good at it, and the schools themselves were all really good from an environmental point of view. The kids weren't crack addicts or anything like that, and most of the people that got pregnant had the decency to do so after they'd left. I do think the increased freedom certainly contributed to liking later-school periods, but it definitely wouldn't be the only thing. Having said that, I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

Years
  • I enjoyed school all the way through the end of middle school, mostly because I found it very easy, and was able to breeze through a lot of my classes. Once I got to high school, though, I had to put in a fair amount of effort into my work, which made me enjoy it a lot less. I didn't hate school, but I would have rather been doing something else.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Yeah I like school. I have my days when I'm on my man-period and I hate everyone that day.

But yeah it's fun seeing friends and socializing and making fun of teachers when they yell at you for talking until you get sent to the principal's office.

Back