• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do fairies really exist?

Well, do you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years

• I received this very interesting e-mail from my auntie, she knows I like science and stuff. Anyway, do you believe fairies exist? Read this and find out!

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Do fairies really exist?

Years
  • ...doesn't seem like anything is there. I've tried looking at your post from a different angle only to find you linking to obscure web addresses. Perhaps you should try copying the content of the e-mail and pasting it instead.

Meanwhile although the "e-mail" as such isn't visible, this is still a thread that may be worth keeping open, but I'm going to move this to Other Chat since it can be discussed upon.

~Moved

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • ...doesn't seem like anything is there. I've tried looking at your post from a different angle only to find you linking to obscure web addresses. Perhaps you should try copying the content of the e-mail and pasting it instead.

Meanwhile although the "e-mail" as such isn't visible, this is still a thread that may be worth keeping open, but I'm going to move this to Other Chat since it can be discussed upon.

~Moved

Whoops, you got it right! I copied pasted it from the e-mail.

TechEnixRay

[SØNY TechNøløgy]
    Years
  • I don't believe that Science bull crap. Of course they don't exsists. That's just like saying Santa Clause exsists because you find presents under the tree on Christmas morning.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • How did the above poster go with a 4 char post? Anyway thats like saying sant is real a bunny poops out eggs for us at easter and that i have a warphole to a demension that has pokemon and all other fictional charcters in my closet. In other words impossible.

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I still can't see your "email". Anyhow, I'd go for "maybe". Philosophically and scientifically, just because something has not been proven (or disproven) does not mean it's NOT there. That's Appeal to ignorance. Mind you, there are a lot of metaphysical phenomena that we miserably fail to understand or explain. While the existence of such creatures might be nonsense, I think it is a scientist's duty to argue the issue from a philosophical and scientific perspective rather than relying on intuition.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Ask anyone, they'll all say I'm a fai-OH. You mean with wings? xD

Nope, although It'd be nice. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Still see nothing, but we all have a bit of ⑨ in us. but assuming the E-mail you received is about the remains of a fairy being found, it has been admitted on the webpage of the 'remains'' creator that they are fake.

Fairies of the real world are the planes made by the Fairey Aviation Company.

Years
  • ... you're kidding, right? o_o'

Of course they don't exist. It's obviously just a hoax or something. You shouldn't believe everything you read; especially online.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Hehe, the truth is I have some doubts about that "fairy". It doesn't look real to me, it's like a corpse of a baby mummified and plastered it with wings and Barbie doll hairs. O.O

Such myths about that should be left alone. And I think this thread is suspectable to swear words...

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If fairies existed, I would be George Bush... and I'm not.

Chances of them existing are slimmer than my bro getting layed. And if you know him, that's DAMN low.

Now if you'd excuse me, my funions are flying away...

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Depends. If you're so far off into an acid trip to the point where your brain no longer can process what's happening around you, then yes. However if not, then no. No they Don't.

...Sorry bro, but I doubt what your aunt sent you in that email has the power to challenge...logic...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Yeah they do. Only people who aren't of the magical community can't see them.
    On that note, I love myself.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Do fairies really exist?

Remember this photo? These kids first stated that they were real fairies, and it was a real photo.
    Then they said that they faked 4 out of 5 of the photos, and the real photo has been taken into the researchers hands to study.

So I guess, untill this photo is proved wrong, I kight as well believe in fairies.

Or at least 'till they cancell Barbie Fairy Princess.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Do fairies really exist?

Remember this photo? These kids first stated that they were real fairies, and it was a real photo.
    Then they said that they faked 4 out of 5 of the photos, and the real photo has been taken into the researchers hands to study.

So I guess, untill this photo is proved wrong, I kight as well believe in fairies.

Or at least 'till they cancell Barbie Fairy Princess.

Besides the fairies in that being very fugly, they also have a sharpness quality that does not match the zoom quality of the photograph. Unfortunately, my sock for a dog can fool better.

Back