• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do/Have you had/have acne/pimples?

Have you had acne?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Ugh. The past couple of years were a nightmare. I went through two dermatologists. The first one told me not to drink caffeine because of it being bad for acne. I haven't really had any since. My acne is pretty much gone, but it's left me a bit scarred.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I am one of the teenagers...who has not have neither of it yet. I could just tell it will come when least exepcted. -__-

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Im pretty clean faced, Im just getting over a small case of some. But for the most part I normally dont have much.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • im free of them now*i hope* there is not one on my face but i did have a few last year which i hated and now they finally gone
    !

Back