• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do I get snacks in this lounge? I'm hungry.

Blacephalon

Will you survive?
Years
  • Hello, I'm Deceiving Eyes! I'm human before you think I'm a pair of eyes. That would be creepy.

I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since the beginning even though the first Pokemon game I owned was LeafGreen. My favorite generation is the fifth generation and Best Wishes/Advance are my favorite Pokemon anime sagas. Please don't think of me any less of liking the former. I was originally scared to say it because of the backlash it gets.

What else? I also like a variety of other franchises such as Mario, Legend of Zelda, and other franchises!

I'll get an avatar soon even if the avatarless icon is hilarious.

So yeah that covers the basics of me! Have a great night/day. You know, timezones and that silly business.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Ooh! Hi! *Hands you a basket of cookies, chips, pizza rolls and soda*

How are you?! My name is Melody, and I'm one of PC's resident grannies! :3

I definitely recommend stopping by our avatar gallery in your UserCP to pick up an appropriate avatar, we have many nice Pokemon Related ones! And, as you know if you can't find a good one, you can just upload one you like as soon as you can find it. *rummages around in her sack of goodies and mutters* now where did I put those avatars? Hmm..Guess I didn't pack any aheh! You know where to find some you like though!

We do have plenty of options when it comes to avatar, signature and profile customization!

I guess I'll stop being all "Hey! Hey! Listen!" like a chatty Navi! But welcome to PC~! :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Deceiving eyes welcome to PC! *offers hot chocolate*

The Pokemon games are some of my favorite, I don't watch the anime as much though. I try to read up on the new episodes every week, but haven't watched the anime avidly since the middle of the Ruby/Sapphire era. I do like watching the battle scenes though, those are my favorite! I love the Mario and Legend of Zelda games as well, my favorite Nintendo series is the Smash Bros. series! I still play the games a lot, especially with friends. Once again welcome to the site, if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up wit ha visitor message. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    *gives you a bag of assorted gummy candy* This is for you and hello. Welcome to PokéCommunity and hope you enjoy your stay here. If you're ever looking for someone to chat with I'll be around. Hope you enjoy the candy and your day. See you later.

Years
  • No waaay.. I'd hope you wouldn't get backlash for that because I loved Best Wishes too. =( But I admit I never watched the second half since I just stopped one day and haven't kept myself updated. X&Y is also pretty nice and I've been loving the characters so far! Most people seemed to love D&P but I personally thought Dawn was too generic of an anime character and wasn't fond of the region as a whole so most of that I skipped entirely, lol.

Big welcome, Eyes! :D It's pretty awesome having more PokéAni fans here and I'm sure you'll have a lot to contribute to discussions. Let me know if you'd like to babble about the anime anytime as well, all right? Cheers!

Blacephalon

Will you survive?
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome, everybody! The avatars are nice and the snacks you all gave me were delicious. Hopefully I can be an active member here since it would probably fit my unofficial New Years Resolution for "Become an active member on another forum (although I enjoy my other one a lot)" haha!

Back