• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do People Eat Pokemon? o.o;;

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    i decided to make this dread cause i rememberd Brock saying he made a "mean" (XD) Magikarp Soup (at least i think it was soup) o.o;; ill post my opinion once i hear everyone elses n_n;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    yeah i saw that as well.......mmm kentucky fried combusken * points to location* i think that mmmmm tankburgers
    ( made from tauros )

SSMarik

I control random people..
    Years
    I saw this thing on wb were ash was in a pokeball but anyway heck yeah people eat pokemon besides magicarp you know why i saw that ep where ther traped on a sinking ship and team rocket bought a magicarp they tryed to eat it and it jumped off and turned into garidos

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I love Fried Pikachu a la French Style XD
    Yah, yah, Sure they do... What would be the point of Magikarp and Feebas? XD
    *continues to bite a Pikachu*

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    hey, off topic, but how do pokeballs work, exactly? and how do they do that shoot-a-beam-and-suck-up-a-pokemon thing? and what is it like in a pokeball, anyway? is it like, a little environment, or is it just white space?

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    well saeraphim on the episode misty catches psyduck it shows psyduck in the pokeball at the end of the episode, it sorta just shrinks the pokemon and they are litterally living in the pokeball itself

Zoda_X

Meet the Blade
    Years
    Eating Pokemon hmmm Pokemon are based off animals no?so what if they are edible trust me people will eat them I know it can look nasty like eating Fried Combusken but if it tastes good people would eat it...look at the pig not one of the most beautiful animals but yet many people eat them so If it was like Pokemon were edible yeah many people would eat them even if they were Torchic.

Back