• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do the pokemon actually......

nm legend

Years
    get killed!!!!??? i was lookin at a few of my lil brothers magna comics and ive seen a onix head get kicked off by a hitmonlee, golems exploding into peices, arboks head getting seperated from the rest of its body.......and many other things.....so they dont come back or something.......they just dont faint anymore?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Actually I was wondering about that too. Well the manga series are a bit more extreme than the games (which I love), so I wouldnt be suprised if the pokemon really were to get killed.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    It turns out the Arbok doesn't die, it's body regenerates for later in the arc. I don't remember the other two though.

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    That's why the Pokemon Manga is more mature for the older fans. The Anime is too sappy and nice. XD

Edit:
    Sorry, I haven't used this forum in a while, I forgot about the (20 day rule? 30?).

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Wow, that's dark. And I wouldn't call the anime sappy and nice, but's a lot lighter than the manga material for sure.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    I've always liked that the manga was darker; I mean, think about it. In the end, when you're battling, you're forcing usually untamed animals to attack each other. That's not really a happy concept. XD

Anyway, I don't actually remember if any Pokemon actually die... though I wouldn't be surprised if at some point one did. But usually they just become too weak to battle and are called back, or whatever.

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
    Years
    Pokemon Battling is as Mystic Flames said; Forcing untamed animals to attack each other. And in the games, you even get money for it xD
    It's just like dog fighting. Animal cruelty D:<

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    The Onix and Golem somehow magicially reappear and act like nothing happened O_O

And Arbok generates back together. True the Manga is darker but its better for hardcore Pokemon fans.

Read more of the Manga, then you'll see somethings :| kthx

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, the Arbok can regrow its' body, that and some can change their patterns to things like "kill". That was the focal point of a major Arbok vs. Arbok Poison Master vs. Poison Master battle of Koga and Agatha...
    A Gyarados forgot who it was once...and looked a bit like in dragonomega's signature.

There were dead pokémon in the RGB arc, in Pokémon Tower, I know that. As in, actual corpses controlled by a Gastly.

Back