• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do the Pokemon Stadium Mini Games hold up?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2015
    Hey all! Does anyone remember the old Pokemon Stadium Mini Games? Do you think they held up? My friend and I recently recorded ourselves playing them. You can watch it if you need to refresh your memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNRh2Ft3-iE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2015
    hey there friend

your video is broken, sadly :<

though, one question: are we just talking about the original pokemon stadium or stadium 2? if it's the latter then i had a whole hell of a lot of fun with the mini-games, and they were in fact one of the highlights of the game itself!

Should be good now. I meant the original. Stadium 2 was amazing! Such an improvement!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • It's been forever since I've played it, but I had so much fun with those games! I was actually quite disappointed that Pokemon Coliseum didn't have them. I think the games were simple enough that they wouldn't be outdated--a lot of them were just timing, memory, and button mashing games, and we have plenty of games like that in the modern era.

I think it'd be really cool to see some of these kinds of mini-games as features of the main series games in the future ^_^

Years
  • OMG YES they were such a fun aspect of my childhood haha and provided endless hours of fun. I've no doubt if I played them again they'd still be just as entertaining.
    Favourite games were Sushi-Go-Round, Clefairy Says, Run, Rattata Run!, Ekans' Hoop Hurl and Dig! Dig! Dig! (cause I was good at that one haha) :)

Back