• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do think Brock will leave Generation 5?

Opinions

• Brock

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Dawn

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Dawn's probably going to leave. There's nothing for her in Johto.

The problem with that is, Gen V won't take place in Jotho. It's taking place in some random land we don't know about. So she is sticking around for Jotho, deal with it. :P

There really is no way to know for sure, but chances are Dawn's gonna be the sacrificial lamb. Brock is going to stay and teach the children how to pick up girls, that's for sure.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    It is kinda obvious is it not?
    Brock is going to stay until the series is over, like he has for the past seasons.
    Dawn on the other hand, will be leaving after they tour Johto.
    I beleive it will just be following the pattern like every other season.
    And if it doesn't . . .
    The world shall explode!

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    It is kinda obvious is it not?
    Brock is going to stay until the series is over, like he has for the past seasons.
    Dawn on the other hand, will be leaving after they tour Johto.
    I beleive it will just be following the pattern like every other season.
    And if it doesn't . . .
    The world shall explode!

LOL The World would explode wouldn't itXD
    But yah, guess Ash/Brock/Team Rocket are the stable characters of the show.
    They'll remain in the series forever, till it dies.
    Misty/May/Dawn/whoever next will keep getting replaced.
    I'd hope it'd end differently for Dawn at least.
    Not the same way May's did.
    I had an idea on how Ash could meet the next contest girl.
    So sad to think about this LOL.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I think they should scratch Ash, Brock, Team Rocket, and Dawn all together and come up with some new characters. Cause I mean, how long can Ash be a 12 years old (or was he ten?) and travel saying 'I wanna be pokemon master someday'. I know it would be sad to see him go, but really I think the time has come. Gen V is suppose to be different from the previous 4 gens, and this is a change that should come with it. I'm frankly getting tired of switching of the female characters only to meet a new one who raises a starter pokemon. And I only liked Dawn cause she has Piplup (my 2nd favorite starter of all time), but yeah her time is too early, maybe she'll leave after they venture into a previous region for awhile, kinda what they did with May.

Maybe they could put Max in place of Ash, and a few new friends of his, or maybe continue with May or Misty coming back...I doubt it will happen though.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Well the games have always been different from the anime.
    And some one who works on the show in Japan was asked if Ash and Pikachu would ever leave and he said no.
    So, Ash will never leave.
    Now Brock could, cuz they never confirmed him.
    However, he hasn't left since Kanto. Well once in Orange Islands.
    Team Rocket and Ash/Pikachu are the only ones who have been in every episode/movie.

shot571

i hope dawn leaves. brock is ok i guess. but i hope dawn leaves for someone else who is also into battling. contests are so boring imo and they always go of to have contests. pisses me off. i hope that a girl comes with an equally powerful team as Ash (eventually) someone who'll be like gary except with him all the time. to push him on. although it may ruin the whole rival theme.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Brocks going to end up coming back in like the 3rd episode with probably just Happiny, and as for Dawn I think she might go to Hoenn for the contests or she'll stay home. As long as her annoying Piplup is out of the picture I don't care about what happens to Dawn.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    I think should the anime return to Kanta/Johto before Generation 5 Brock will leave for his gym.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Unfortunately, I think Dawn's gonna leave and Brock's gonna stay. I wish Brock would get out, but I really don't want Tracey back either.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Noooo. Brock is Brock.
    I think Dawn is leaving. Kinda obvious.
    But I want Misty back Dx

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Dawn will leave... Too bad since I like Dawn. Maybe we will see older characters again? (Misty, May)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I have a theory based on this. If you notice they have a set trend. Brock and Misty journeyed with Ash in Kanto and Johto, Misty also journeyed in Orange Islands. Brock got gen 3 and 4 with small appearances from Misty. Now my theory is that they could possibly have Misty return for the next two gens(if a gen 6 ever comes out) and have a new male with small appearances from Brock. It would be better plus there is the chemistry between Misty and Ash....Pokeshipping XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back