• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do u like ham or turkey?

do u like ham or turky

• Ham

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Turky

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Niether

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Both

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Ham makes me gag, feel nauseous, and otherwise sick to the stomach.

Turkey is only good the day after Thanksgiving smothered in mayonnaise as a sandwich xD

T.Guy

Why helo thar
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    I prefer Ham more.

I've never been a big fan of Turkey for some reason.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Both of them as lunch meats together on a sandwich with a little bit of Miracle Whip. That stuff is amazing. It's like they took all the nasty out of mayonaisse and replaced it with awesome. :3

Served traditionally, I like them both about the same.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    I prefer turkey.

Don't get me wrong, I like ham but when in a choice with turkey... it sounds un-appealing.

Turkey with Miracle Whip in a sandwich with cheese... now that's good.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Turkey is too dry and I don;t like Gravy so Yea and Ham is really amazing and I love it so I'll go with Ham for no at least. I was going to make this poll next month anyways

:t354:TG

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Both. Ham and turkey are both great for sandwiches, and sandwiches are practically the only thing I eat ham/turkey with

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really like to eat both. But I do prefer Turkey because Ham makes me a little sick if I eat too much of it. It is a little bit too salty. So Turkey it is. With Mayo and Mustard on Wheat...yum.

Back