• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do use your ignore list?

Do you use your ignore list?

• Yes

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • OMG, IT'S COMLETELY FULL!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yes I used it.

I had to years ago because someone was sending me harrassing PMs and if you ignore someone they cannot PM you =)

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    Who isn't on my ignore list? Nah, I don't use it...except for this one time I tested it on someone just to see what their posts would look like if he was ignored :3

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I don't use my ignore list. Even when I hate someone, I can't resist the curiosity of knowing what someone's post says lol.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Yes, I do use my ignore list. I won't mention any names but, yes I do use my ignore list because, either they have insulted me about my blogs or is just mean to me I tend to only use my ignore list for that reason.

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
    D:
    I wouldn't think that anyone on this forum could annoy another person that much
    but no, i do not have anyone on my ignore list

Years
    If I really want to ignore someone, I can just not read their post. I find it the simplest way to go about things, rather than use a forum function for it. ._. Honestly, there's very very very few people here whose posts I wouldn't want to read at all.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I have no reason to ignore people. No one bothers me enough to do that.

I might've had one person on it at some point just to test how it worked, but never after that.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I've used my ignore list a few times. I try to be conservative about it, but there are people who are on there whom I know wouldn't try to message me anymore anyway...

*Clears it*
    I never got around to it before. :3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've never used it. Never saw the point of pretending someone didn't exist, no matter how irritating that person was.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I think I've had one person on my ignore list in the past, and it was just to stop them from randomly PMing me about random things. ._.

I took 'em off of it ages ago.

Other than that, I don't really see the point in putting someone on your ignore list. There are quite a few people around here that post things that I would rather not read, so I just don't. I don't have to ignore them to, well, ignore them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Since I'm not bothered by anyone, I have no reason to use my ignore list. I've used it once in the past, for a short while, but other than that, I haven't touched it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I once had a single person on my ignore list whom I have now taken off seeing as he/she has gone pretty inactive. Other than that, I haven't made much use of the feature, but with each passing day a certain someone is giving me more reason to.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've used the ignore list, but probably on only two-three members that I'm pretty sure are off of it.

Only one of them got me mad, while the other(s) were for some other reason.
    Really don't see any reason as long as they aren't annoying to me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I've never used my ignore list. [Not that I would even know how to]
    and I hope I never have to use it. ;>

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I hoped I wouldn't have to, but heh, I went and put three people on it some time ago. All because said individuals were offensive, annoying, and/or just plain rude.

Though one of them has since been permabanned, for what I expect to be one of those said reasons. xD

Back