• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you actually play pokemon?

Years
    I play pokemon still.

I did take a break during the 3rd generation games, which I plan to get some day to complete all the main pokemon games till Platinum comes over here.

I also have played the spin offs including Hey! You Pikachu which was setup at a Edinburgh game exhibition.. fun!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I like it a lot...I mean I really like the wifi battles for pokemon but I enjoy contests as well...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I play the games a bit, and I've started playing Diamond and Pearl a bit more now that I can use them with Wi-Fi. I'm normally too busy posting on forums to play, really.

LittleMissChikorita

**Flower.Girl**
    Years
    Apart from guitar hero they're really the only games i play, i only started a couple of years back when D/P came out, i played that a little bit, then restarted and have played constantly since, i've racked up a good 146 hours play on my Pearl, its a bit more fun now i've got my action replay so i can build a good team for my battle revoultion on the wii.
    I've also completed explorers of time and red rescue team, i started leafgreen yesterday and just brough ruby off ebay :)
    i play pokemon TCG too :D but cause i live in stupid england i don't compete in tournaments :(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I still play the games, but not nearly as much as I used to. I beat Diamond so long ago...So I'm actually looking forward to Platinum so I can go through the game again ^__^

Years
    Me? I still play the games...But after "finishing" the usual storyline for Diamond it's a little boring...I'm just waiting for Platinum now 'cuz there's no one to chat, trade, and battle with in Diamond (And I'm too "barred" from the web to conduct Wi-Fi stuff) Now I'm just replaying Gold (Which I haven't done in almost 6 years now..so that's holding me up for now...)

Last edited:

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I play all of the Pokémon games I can get my hands on. But, to tell you the truth, I never hang around the game discussions and it is very rare that I'm visiting this section, either...

I'm here just for fun and because there are such a bunch of great people around here!

Back