• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you always cry when your afraid to something?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I do not cry when anxiety or paranoia gets the best of me. However, I do shed some tears through mental and physical pain.

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    I usually only cry when I'm extremely frustrated or mad at someone/something.

When I'm scared I don't either don't do anything, or laugh because I'm nervous.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    I don't cry when I get scared, only when I'm extremely sad. I rarely get that sad, so I rarely cry.

m36mcnotin

Cute Pokemon Fan
    Years
    I have cried lots when I was about 5 or 6, wnen I was scared. When I was little, I had bad dreams once in a while. But now, I am very brave. I am not as scared as I was when I was younger. Ya hoo! Rock on for being brave!

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I don't cry about anything really, and, I'm not trying to sound like an 'internet tough guy' but I'm not scared of much either.
    So there's a pretty low chance of me crying when I'm scared. But I suppose it's how afraid I am.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I laugh when I am scared. I suck it up when I don't want to do something but I was told to. The only times I cry are when..there are sad moments (like death), people around me crying, or I am really really REALLY POed. :3

wilcenzo

Future Wales Captain ;)
    Years
    i remember once i sobbed my heart out because kane and undertaker lost the tag titles.
    sad times ^
    but tbh, i dont cry when i'm scared.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I rarely cry when I'm afraid unless it's something extremely difficult, like hurting someone I love.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    I don't cry. Plain and simple. I don't cry at funerals, I don't cry because I'm hurt, I don't cry because someone else got hurt. Call me cold, but it's just not my thing. I especially don't cry if I'm scared, I tend to get angry if I get scared because I want to know what the hell why I'm afraid. XD

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I don't think I cry anymore...but in the past I have cried when hurtful things have been said by "mean" peers. Not because I was afraid of something.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    i think オレンジ is a pretty cool guy. eh partakes in gunplay and doesn't afraid of anything.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Um...not really. I don't actually cry unless I'm in shocking pain (after which I will probably faint) or when I'm in emotional distress.

Back