• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you approve of Action replay?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I think it's dumb, because you will get bored of the game faster.

This is just my theory on why you see a bunch of used pokemon games at Gamestop, because someone used the AR to get everything, got bored, and sold it.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Im getting an AR, Not for hacked pokemon or anything but just so i can get event things so i can catch legendarys and stuff.

And just so the pokemon isn't a hacked shiny I'll be soft-resetting for it.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
    I don't mind cheating with Action Replay when it's purely in-game. I mean, Action Replaying your Dragonite to beat the Elite Four is okay, but making a Spiritomb with Wonder Guard for Wi-Fi is just wrong.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have used a variety of Gameshark, Action Replay, and codebreaker cheats on each and every one of the pokemon ROMS on my computer...as well as several of my other games as well. It's a relatively harmless way to create humorous and fun game challenges such as hacking a magikarp as my starter in RBY, or catching a larvitar on Rt.29 in GSC. As long as I don't mess up my actual carts, I don't see the problem. :P

Back