• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in Aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Yes, I beleive they are real.

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • No, they are unkilely.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Yes I believe they do exist. I think the world might end because of them. They will invade the Earth and turn us humans into their slaves.

Years
    Junichi said:
    Yes I believe they do exist. I think the world might end because of them. They will invade the Earth and turn us humans into their slaves.

Okay, that's scary...O_O

If they do so, I'm going to be head of the human rebel force! XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    Okay, that's scary...O_O

If they do so, I'm going to be head of the human rebel force! XD
    And I'll hide in my bathtub, being protected by my oh-so-powerful mattress!
    Hehe...

Hmm, you know, there's always a chance that we may be the ones that would take over their world. Hey, we could be more advanced than them!

Years
    100marios said:
    And I'll hide in my bathtub, being protected by my oh-so-powerful mattress!
    Hehe...

Hmm, you know, there's always a chance that we may be the ones that would take over their world. Hey, we could be more advanced than them!

Yeah! I bet they must be really annoyed with all those junk we send to their planet that move slowly and suddenly grab the ground then die out...

Years
    I belive in aliens, but I don't think they want to hurt us or anything. And if they were to come to our planet, it would proably be for the same reason we go to other planets, to study them.

As for UFOs and green space dudes, I don't believe in any of it. I think someone just came up with the idea, and everyone started believing it. Most of the pictures of UFOs were fake anyways. "/

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I hate to say this but you can't think out of the box if you dont believe. We live in an endless plass.. i mean i think about it and i have to shake my head to get back to reality.. One thing besides us must be living there... our solar system is big... or galaxy is huge... image millions of gazillions of those... I mean there must be something! =p

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    You know, aliens are most likely not even close to what they have evolved to be believed as. They may not be different from humans at all, but I think they are evolving like we are, so ya never know...

But anyway... my answer...
    ... intelligent life, maybe. Just, life, (i.e. bacteria, cells) proven. Need I say more?

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I've Believed In Aliens Ever Since I Saw A Hovering Plate In The Sky.
    (literally)

Back