• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you believe in aliens?

aliens?

• NERD!

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • yes

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • kinda....

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I don't believe in three eyed green monsters that want to take over the Earth, if that's what you mean.

But, I'm pretty sure there are other intelligent living creatures like us on other planets though.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Probably, I think my own self-conscious drives me to it..
    I beleive in alot of superstitional stuff, like good luck and bad luck. XD
    So yeah, I beleive in them, we just gotta wait until someone finds them. P:

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Yes, I am 100% convinced that there is life in other solar systems. I mean, look at all the stars in the sky. Those are all suns, and at least some of them have solar systems, and some probably have Earth-like planets. I don't think aliens are all deformed, green things though. If there are Earth like planets, then the things that live there might just be bacteria, plants, animals, or Humans like us. We'd be aliens to them, too. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    well, not neccessarily aliens like the stuff you see in movies, but i do believe there are other beings out there in space

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    oh,there is!!!didn't they find the dead micro organisms on mars?!!!...and if not,this universe is too big....I could guarantee you that there is anothe rsolar system just like this one,and there is another planet,with life on it....

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    Yuki N. said:
    ooooh! There might be aliens somewhere but maybe they aren't as smart as us so they haven't invented spaceships yet... If they are smarter than us, then they would've seen us as primitive people and enslaved us, kinda like what the white people did to the Indians. It kinda scares me though... >o<
    nah, if they are intelligent enough to travel between galaxies I'm sure they're above such things o.o

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    ok,who voted "nerd!" >.<
    i just wanna know,im not a nerd.

Last edited:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    It was ten years ago that NASA confirmed life on Mars, although all it turned out to be was a group of mycobacterial colonies. So inferring from that I would say that it's quite possible that there is life on other planets, although there is the possibility that the species themselves have not developed to the stage of independent movement or, if they have attained such, they either are too disturbed to make themselves known, aren't trying hard enough, lack the resources needed, or just don't want to bother with us.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    I totally believe in aliens. Heck, I believe I'm an alien!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    aliens,like carl sagan,i belive in them.and i have the feeling ill be the first to find life on other planets

Years
    What do you consider an "alien"? There probably is intelligent life, to some extent, but not supergenius creatures flying around randomly abducting and probing people...XD

There might be some little animal-like creatures, just frolicking on some distant planet somewhere on the other side of the universe, or something, and there are bacteria and other boring little things...

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I don't believe in the aliens that have giant heads, 400 eyes, and five legs, but there may be other life. It doesn't even have to be intelligent, just life.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I say they do.
    There are many facts, sightings,
    and discriptions for me to say
    they do.
    (But the things in the movies
    I think is a bunch of garbage.
    I meen, we don't have enogh
    reseach to say they are.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    exactly....aliens dont have to be mobile or talking to have life.....take plants for example......they are alive, but they dont move nor speak

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    The existance of aliens is obviously true. What I wonder is what they look like. I've noticed that people lack imagination when it comes to fictional aliens. All of them are pretty much humans but with at least one key difference, like with Goku in DBZ. The only difference with him and an ordinary human is that he has a tail O.o

Back