• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in ghosts?

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
Years
  • I have been researching the subject for a while and I was wondering if anyone here has had any paranormal encounters? Any stories where you believe you have met a ghost? And for those disbelievers- I recommend watching the Enfield poltergeist documentary on Youtube.

Over to you forum friends...! :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't really believe in ghosts, but there are times when I can see or hear something when those sights and sounds aren't really there.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't believe in ghosts either. Just never cared for the whole phenomena. I have no logical reasons for not believing, I just don't. So I don't need to be convinced that they're here or anything, it's not some kind of religion. My sister tries to make me believe all the time, and it's annoying.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Lots of people believe there's conclusive evidence that "ghosts" or "spirits" exist.

I'm not one of them.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I don't actually believe in them, but specifically some believe in 'em.

Years
  • In Islam, we do believe in ghosts, and they're not a good thing.

I believe in them too, but not in the way Hollywood or other people think of them, they're just souls bound to the Earth really. It's quite depressing.

Dammon

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    I never really encountered anything paranormal, so I can't say I believe in ghosts.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Lmao I do not believe in ghosts at all, and never did believe in them. That's all just filled with nonsense.

Years
  • I honestly do believe in spirits, not necessarily ghosts. And by spirits, I mean like the presence of a loved one that passed away or related to that.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I, somewhat, believe in ghosts. But I'm not afraid from them...I say get scared from people who are alive because they can touch you, and they may kill you. Who knows?

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • I believe in ghosts, infact i have a ghost living in my house called Geoff. He causes all of the powercuts, electric problems and weird things in the house, just got to love him! ;)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Intelligent haunting, maybe. Actual visible ghosts, not so much. No.

And by "maybe", I mean no. But, idk, enough to get creeped out should a situation permit? Which hasn't happened. So.... yeah

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Nope. I don't believe in ghosts or lingering spirits or anything. I love the idea and love reading fiction and whatnot about it but I don't believe in it myself. :/

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I've never believed in ghosts and spirits until 1 day when I was playing the Piano, I played the wrong note and the lights turned on and it freaked me out- no-one else was at home and I couldn't turn off the lights and so I ran to my bed-room and broke a mirror.......... :S spooky~~

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • I kind of believe in them. I haven't had any experiences of my own, but my mind's open.

I always enjoy watching paranormal reality shows on TV. In particular, Ghost Adventures. I love the way the GA crew does their investigations, and I think they pick up the most credible "evidence".

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • If something like a ghost existed, there would be proof by now. So no.

I like believing in spirits though. People you care about who died watching over you. I don't really believe in it, but I like thie thought nonetheless.

Persephoni

A.K.A ~Sierra-Bella~
    Years
  • Weeellll.... it might have been my imagination, but I swear i saw one while playing hide and seek with my friend as a child. :P

Back