• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe this?

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
  • [-I didn't know where else to put this,so if it's in the wrong area,please move it.-]

{www.johntitor.com}

He predicted a Civil War by the end of this year, and eventually another World War. By 2036, the time he lives, it is a post-apocalypse world. He describes many things that occur between now and then, it's hard to go into detail; I haven't read through it since about last June. Some people claim that he predicted 9/11; but it's all how you interpret it.

A Civil War within the United States. It starts when the political views of the nation become more divided than ever. If memory serves, other countries simply take advantage, wanting to topple over the number one world power during its Civil War.

Like I said, things he predicted that already came true (in certain people's opinions); he's very vague about, anyway. The main claim people talk about is him "predicting" 9/11. But once again, all about how you interpret what he says.

I don't believe he ever talks about or predicts a complete end to human existence or the physical world.

He apparently also predicted that Saddam would be caught by the end of '03.

He claims to have gone into the future and Nebraska is now the whole west coast of the US, and Virginia is a huge seaport.

Do I believe it? I don't know. Is it interesting? Yes.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • I don't believe a single word of it.
    For years human kins has tried to "predict" future happenings like the end of the world and WW3. All have failed and year after year we hear of yet another person claiming that he/she has seen into the future and quite frnakly they cannot seem to share any solid evidence of any kind :\

No one knows when the end of the world will come and no one is even sure if there will even be a WW3. These are just people seeking attention << funny, how after 9/11 everyone started to say they saw it coming and knew it was gonna happen. These people are attention hungry and will sell their theories to anyone willing to listen.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • i belive in the predictions of the civil war and all that, but not in the one of the apocalypse

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • chrno said:
    i belive in the predictions of the civil war and all that, but not in the one of the apocalypse
    Man the apocalypse does not have anything to do with the knights, the knights only represent the things that have ocurred and that will occur, yes i believe the predictions are true, specialy the ones of juanes( thats how he is named in mexico)

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • i don't believe it - i heard about a guy who predicted the popes in order, and he is right so far, and after Benedict the XVI there will be four more popes, who will be bad, and then the acolypse will come. i don't belive any of these prediction stories.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • it's all hoblah! i read it and most of the questions and i remember from the untro movie or command&conquer red alert:aftermath russia attacks the usa's governament in 2005 in 2012 it shows a civil war in the USA and finnaly in 2036 the go bak in time wit a suitcase bomb so this is like from the command&conquer searies he's talking about XD

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Naah, you know what? He is just throwing random stuff that was said by other people and putting it together into his own prediction. For example, that Nebraska thing... a bunch of scientists came up with that logical possibility of it happening, but didn't say it would (in other words, they said it COULD happen) And all he's saying is that it will happen. Wow, he's really psychic. :rolleyes:

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Hell no I don't believe it. I could predict the downfall of *whatever* and be right. Just a lucky guess.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN said:
    Well, California is breaking off of the US more and more every year. It's planning a trip to visit Hawaii. Alaska is goin too^^
    dats from the end of the world movie! XD california is more likly to go underwater then break off like atlantis

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Vampiric Angel said:
    No one knows when the end of the world will come and no one is even sure if there will even be a WW3. These are just people seeking attention << funny, how after 9/11 everyone started to say they saw it coming and knew it was gonna happen. These people are attention hungry and will sell their theories to anyone willing to listen.

You took the words right outta my mouth ;)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Stuff and nonsense. Time travel? Bah. And I thought WW3 gonna happen when aleins invade earth. XD

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • He's nothing more than a wannabe Nostradamus. Every little piece of information he's claiming to know is, for lack of a better phrase, crap. Besides, the sun won't become a red dwarf for another five billion years, if humanity survives that long. The Mayan calendar doesn't end until 2012, and the Aztec calendar doesn't end until 2017. It's all crap, though.

SADM

Banned
    Years
  • John titor was proved to be a hoax as none of his predictions have come true. and who really believes what someone posts ont the interent.
    On another Message board people believed I was Jesus,, that is how easily people can belive stuff on the interent.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • Vampiric Angel said:
    These are just people seeking attention << funny, how after 9/11 everyone started to say they saw it coming and knew it was gonna happen. These people are attention hungry and will sell their theories to anyone willing to listen.

Actually, to a certain group of people, 9/11 was actually predicted. After a few hours of my own research, I happened to find their own religious form of the Bible. It stated that something would happen on the day of September 11th which would change the world. So, my guess is that they took this as fate and decided to make it reality. What do you think?

RaVen123456

prodigal son
    Years
  • well, i do agree with some people here saying that he was doing it for attention, but i also believe in and practice psionics (a form of psychism focused on the electrical impulses of your nerves). while not claiming to be a professional, i have had results in this field, and take psionics very seriously. if you want, i can show you my two favorite websites on psionics, and if your a skeptic, i'd still take a look. they are good for research and information on psionics, and they both answer questions you may have.

(if i'm advertising, please tell me)

this first one is my favorite, it has more information, and is more professional.
    www.thepsionguild.net

and this one is good if you don't want to be a member, and go straight into psionics.
    www.psipog.net

Back