• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe this?

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    As a matter of fact, you could consider the "Cold War" WW3. I don't believe in that. I'll join in the civil war, if it's in the US or Europe (or possibly Japan).

(Sorry if this sounds discriminating, but if it is a civil war happening in the Third World, it could have been somehow expected, because there are more dictatorships in there than in the other "worlds".)

EDIT: He missed the apocalypse by two years.

"At 03:14:08 UTC on January 19, 2038 (+231), a 32-bit signed integer representation of Unix time will overflow. Systems using a 32-bit signed integer Unix time_t will therefore be unable to represent that time, or any later, and will likely wrap around to 20:45:52 UTC on December 13, 1901, with integer value -231. This is known as the year 2038 problem."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNIX_time#32-bit_overflow

Last edited:
    Years
    it's just plain weird if he could travel into the future...it doesn't make sense...i mean, if WW3 DOES come that soon, we still have memorations and people from WW2 still here...bit pointless

siouxhockeyfan

live without warning
    Years
    the only reason predictions like that are given any credibility is that theyre so vague they can be interpreted any way, so people think it was 9/11 when someone else could say it was a chance of light rain...& i dont know who the guy is, but he must have been on something very powerful to think he went to the future.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I won't believe anything from a guy who has name that sounds like "janitor".

This guy has book out on Amazon though.

If this were real, it would've been proven or someone would've tried to, and he would've been utilized fully to prevent these events that he says will occur.

Back