• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you belive in the paranormal

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
    Years
    well you gotta have the mind to belive in the paranormal but ive had many paranormal experiances i knw that ghosts are real

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
    i believe in ghosts and paranormal activities just because there were some stuff that happened 2 me that i cant explain how it happened **gives me shivers just thinking about it.**

Ayselipera

Demons, ghosts and aliens scare the crap out of me.

Which I don't know why I believe in them. I think my mind just tries to scare itself!
    Although I'm not sure about aliens. I'm pretty iffy on those...

well... I feel a little dumb now. :(
    But I had to vent!

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Of course. There are a lot of things that cannot be explained by science, and we are intruiged by it. Especially aliens, Nessie and the Yeti. They are close to discovery.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I know ghosts are real. My mom's ghost haunts my house. My friends came over once and saw themselves decomposing in the bathroom mirror. Sometimes the lights flicker for absolutely no reason.
    And My Aunt's house is haunted up the yin yang by both my grandparents, a bunch of aunts and uncles and such and a few other people.

I believe in most paranormal, but I draw the lines at the mellon heads (local legend where I live). I know vampires don't really exist but I can't help hoping (and not the Twilight kind that need to die).

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Yeah i believe SOME of them Like Ghost and alliens,But i dont belive in demons or whatsoever

I believe in ghosts cause ive seen them couple of times,Headless,Full Of blood,White Lady,Black Lady...

I also believe in alliens cause we all know that the universe is so Big And its hard to think that Humans,plants and animals are only the one who lives here on our universe,Maybe there are some other Human-Like Specie around our galaxy who has more advanced technology that ours.
    There are also lots of UFO sightings here on earth which is so AWSOME,Who knows maybe thats their Spaceship xD And theyre roaming around on earth..

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Yeah i believe SOME of them Like Ghost and alliens,But i dont belive in demons or whatsoever

I believe in ghosts cause ive seen them couple of times,Headless,Full Of blood,White Lady,Black Lady...

I also believe in alliens cause we all know that the universe is so Big And its hard to think that Humans,plants and animals are only the one who lives here on our universe,Maybe there are some other Human-Like Specie around our galaxy who has more advanced technology that ours.
    There are also lots of UFO sightings here on earth which is so AWSOME,Who knows maybe thats their Spaceship xD And theyre roaming around on earth..
    I believe in demons and such as well though because I've actually had experience with them. One of my best friends in high school, Jessica, was a wichen (sp?) who was able to summon demons at will. Aside from that, she was the coolest girl I knew to hang around with. He spells were rather powerful to. Once she put a spell on a kid just so he would leave her alone at school... the kid ended up in the hospital. Call BS if you want, but I know what I saw.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I believe in demons and such as well though because I've actually had experience with them. One of my best friends in high school, Jessica, was a wichen (sp?) who was able to summon demons at will. Aside from that, she was the coolest girl I knew to hang around with. He spells were rather powerful to. Once she put a spell on a kid just so he would leave her alone at school... the kid ended up in the hospital. Call BS if you want, but I know what I saw.
    Huh?! Is it true?? i Dont believe it(Sorry no offense) But if its real,she would have been very scary for me xD Did u actually see the demon youre talking about??

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Huh?! Is it true?? i Dont believe it(Sorry no offense) But if its real,she would have been very scary for me xD Did u actually see the demon youre talking about??
    It's rather hard to explain. you'd have to see it to believe it.

FreaKryptid

LaunchingSnorlaxGetOutOfW ay
    Years
    My belief is that anything is possible i believe in parapsychological stuff like ghosts, aliens, psychics I believe in Cryptozoological stuff bigfoot, nessie , aswang(the Filipino version of the vampire) and I believe in fringe related stuff spontaneous human combustion, teleportation, parallel universe. I believe in all that stuff.

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
    Years
    im surprized to see so many believers thank you for posting your beliefs keep it coming this is interesting to hear about everybodies beliefs!!!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No, because I don't find it good for the mind to just jump to conclusions. It could've been a trick of the eye, unless of course, you think magicians really use some kind of sorcery. If you want to know what I really think, just imagine zebras, but not in the medical sense.
    And FYI, I don't count aliens as paranormal, especially just simple life forms. They can be similar to the ones in the movies, but I just don't see how it would be probable.

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    Eh. Heavenly messages foretelling the future, perhaps. Godly intervention in the affairs of man, yes. The human spirit? Yeah. Ghosts and haunted houses? No. Aliens? No. Rosie O'Donnell? I want evidence.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    It would be cool if paranormal things existed, but I don't believe in them. I've never seen any proof or experience anything paranormal and unless I do I don't plan to change my mind.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    paranormal makes a good movie topic. Otherwise, it has no use and evidently, a myth it is.

Back