• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you care about Your Post Count?

Post Count

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kawaii Satoshi

『アドバンス&#
Years
  • Passing someone in post counts in my situation = cool. Well its becoming a problem since its been 1 whole year and i still have 800 or something. XD

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Nah, I don't really care. But it's useful to beat boredom, like you try to make yourself gain another 50 posts before the end of the day or something.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I do. My sis is joined toa message board that shows the top twenty amount of posts. I
    wish tis website has something like that

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Before it was cool to see if you could reach 2000, 2500 etc. But after I lost like 1200 XD, I don't mind it, but its the least thing on my mind.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    The only reason I care is because when I see people with thousands of posts and I realise I only have 140 it makes me feel so noobish:P . Plus I like to try to get alot of posts in everyday, as you can make new friends just by posting something helpful:classic:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Not really, no. I just use it to let me know moreorless if I'm active or not. I don't use it as a status, and I don't think others should either.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It took me about 6 months to realize that, on the new PC, postcounts were displayed on the posts. Somehow I always missed them when looking. XD; Never bothered me, though. I now only use my postcount as a measure of how active I am. For example, I'll look at my postcount and tell myself that I can't stop posting that day until I have a certain number of posts just to keep my activity up and stuff. XP Plus, it's fun to see when I'm at a nice round number (like 6000, which is my next, I think. o_O) That's it, though. o_o Otherwise it's just a number.

I notice people because of the quality of their posts. ^_^; I could honestly care less about a little number in the corner.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Meh, the only thing I worry about here at PC is making friends, hanging out, and helping others. To me, post count is just a bunch of numbers under my username along with all that other junk down there. XD Same goes for reputation points. I like the pretty green buttons, but other than that I'm not about to spaz over the whole deal. XD

~Kelsey

Jolty-kun

Years
  • deathbyalice said:
    No, not really...But I guess the rep is more important... I have lost of posts...

Man.. you must be kidding --;

anyways, yup! xD, i do care about my postcount, it has a job of its own to record all ya posts, so it really has a job xD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Im excited now cause ive nearly done 100 but I probably wont in the future

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Of course I care about my post count. =/

I notice people a lot more by their post count, I could care less about reps. And besides, I'm always trying to compete with others when it comes to post counts. But I have only lousy dial-up, I can make much posts. =/

*gets killed by mob*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I don't really care about how much I have posted, I didn't even notice when I hit my first 1,000 posts. I just post alot 'cause I think it's fun and I love to talk with my friends here^^

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Ok now that I think about it..
    Most people truly care about their post counts mainly because they know that people with higher post count, even especially 5000 posts higher will judge them by their post count and think they have power over them. Yes, many people do that and admit it. :P
    Postwise, caring about your post count a little bit is better than not caring about it at all. PC is not about impressing others or going with someones opinion because they have a higher post count. And from my history of browsing PC and see alot of young members using the opinion of an older member thats been here longer for them to think they look smart and impress people. Im not pointing fingers here or anything. Just try to stick to your own wits.^^;

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • I used to, but when I lost 700 posts in my old account, I cared less. Though I still enjoy upping my post count so I can be proud of the number I have. ^^

Back