• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Do you celebrate Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I do. My family isn't the most religious, especially in recent years. We did stop going to Christmas mass every year for some reason about 2-3 years ago, but we still celebrate on our own, I guess. o.x

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • Yes, I will celebrate Christmas. Because I liked it.
    That dont make much sense to me...but ok.

Yeah, i celebrate Christmas, and jus like some of yall said, it aint about the presents. And if any of you like Christmas for only the presents, i suggest you get a grip. Keep posting!!! *shot*

Years
  • Yes; we usually celebrate both sides of it. We'll have presents and we'll go to a Christmas Eve/Day service. (Well, unless we can't find a decent one.) It's a great time. :3

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Yes. We either have family come here to gather or we go up to my uncle's house, and the day before we attend a mass.

Not sure if I'll follow the tradition when I leave in a few months....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, not much in past years, but recently yes. We got a tree and we're going to go to a Christmas Eve service nearby this year.

Back