• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you change your avatar and signature a lot?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • No not really, I usually only change when I find something I'd like to use that's really beautiful, otherwise I just keep them the way they are. Oh and if they get old and stale then I'd change them then too.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Only when I get tired of my current one or I find a way to amazing picture to replace it with xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I rarely change mine, but I'm starting to get to the point where I'm looking for a change. But I love mine so much I don't know if I'm game to.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I change my avatar almost everyday. And my signature pretty much a least two or three times a week, it depends if I like it enough, since I'll get bored of it really quickly.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I change it sometimes, but it depends on what fandom or anime I have latched on to mood I'm in.

Years
  • I change my Avatar every few months or so, maybe a bit more often if I turn out to be unhappy with a new one relatively early. As for the signature, I rarely ever even have one.

Years
  • Quite rarely.
    If i find something that could make a better signature than my current one i'll change it, but every time i make a new one that gets a bit harder to find something that i like better x]

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I try not to, if only because I'm too lazy to bother making any new sets to use very often. That and I guess I like the identity that comes with having a specific set for a long amount of time.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I give mine a routine check, but i don't think I'll change it now I have this wonderful sig <3
    I'll probs change it in 6 months or so

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Seeing as I'm on my 642nd avatar, I'd say that I probably do. I would change it more often if I could find more avatars that I liked. I'm fed up of my current one already, but there's nothing I've come across I like more.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • ive had this avatar for about two years and this signature for a year and a half. im sure that answers the question.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I used to change my avatar a whole lot, but I don't as much.

I don't really care about my signature to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm apparently only second to Vendak regarding how many avatars I've had.
    As for signatures though, mine rarely changes, when I even have one at all.

Back