• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you change your behavior during the Holidays?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So for all of you "goodies" it isn't because of a subconscious manner thinking you might get good presents from Santa? XD

What have your parents done to you! XD

Myself, I'm pretty much the same.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    well I'm always mroe relaxed since and with mroe energies ^^ Ihate the last part of the school year it's so stressful =(

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I become very...gittery, overly exsited, nervus, scattery, forgetfull, a bit ditzy, and, get queezy rather easly. o_0;

Yeah...i'm not usually all that healthy over the Holidays...*sweat drop's*...cept maybe Halloween.

Somehow, on Halloween, i'm soo much less of the above, and, more like, tollerent of things that bother me, even negative emotions, and, overall more confident in who I am. I also tend to laugh about things a whole lot more, even if I normally wouldn't concider them funny.

Overall, of all holidays, Halloween is apperently my jolly/'good' time of the year, lol

:3 XD ^^

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i do i get all happy and excited cos im somewhere were no one can judge me and beaches are awesome i love jumping in the sea and dont care if i get my clothes wet

Back