• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you cheat the Pokewalker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Lol Nope, I brought it to school last year, but then I got tired of it and stopped. I think the battery is out anyway, so no big deal.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    I don't really cheat cause it's always in my purse and I carry it everywhere...

Years
    As for me I used to carried it around when I go out and I get bored. Now I hardly use it. I just ask for the pokemon that I want online in the quick trade thread.

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
    I tied mine to the electric fan overnight... And in the morning, I get 99999 steps :)
    But now... It's lost T_T
    I just left it in bed... When I returned at night, it was gone T_T_T_T_T__T

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Sometimes. I use to tie it to a fan and leave it, but it looked dangerous. So I stopped.
    I also shake it up and down instead of wearing it.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I usually don't, but I was at a friend's house and we were bored. He played some music with rapid bass with high volume, and we taped the Pokewalkers on strings and placed them on top of the sub woofers. It racked up like over 10000 steps in an hour.

It's over 9000.

Years
    Yep, I sure did. I always shook it to get some steps, eventually my Pokewalker stopped working, but I don't really mind, I wasn't one of those people who religiously uses their Pokewalker.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I never did cheat on it. For one thing, I was used to cheating on the Pokemon Pikachu pedometer, and the Pokewalker didn't work the same way when I shook it. For another, I walk a lot at work, so I didn't see the need to cheat.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Nope, I don't cheat it. Simply because I only use it as a pedometer, I don't give a damn about the watts and the other features.

Years
    I was actually just holding it and tapping it against my knee while listening to music when I saw this. I don't think that's really cheating since I'm still expending energy to get more watts. That's the only thing I've done with it aside from carrying it around while walking.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I tried to shake it a whole bunch one time, but it really didn't have much of an effect...that was actually the only time I've used my Pokewalker so far. xP More than a year ago.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I only recently stopped wearing my pokéwalker everywhere I go, but I still don't cheat with it. :/ It's annoying to idly shake it while I'm watching TV or doing something else and I actually do use it as a pedometer when I bring it out so I don't like to cheat with it.

Himorisia Tomaka

So what if I'm 13?
    Years
    I personaly think you shouldn't be posting this. This community is not about your "Problems with cheats" It's about respecting all things pokemon,games and most of all the arts.
    So with that being said I am dissapointed in every one replying "I know how" or "This is how you do it!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back