• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Do you cheat?

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Yes, I cheat. I cheat all the time using my Action Replay.

Here are some on my list:
    Groudon-Synthesis
    Slaking-Skill Swap
    Shuckle-Swords Dance, Body Slam, and Recover

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Maybe you should cheat for Deoxy and Jirachi or some other legendarys..
    But I train them by my self.. don't use codes for rare candies or something
    like that

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    I cheated on my Sapphire cart; just for once, for fun. I just used it to get all the Pokemon and thats all. That took a long time to.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I never cheat. Though I did used to on most games. But I never do now, I have learnt that it does take away the fun in games, waste of time, really (and money).

Years
    when u cheat, it takes fun away totaly, so i dont anymore, i didnt even buy gs or any of them for my gc or gba player because i want it all to last. and if u cheat to level up then its gay too, cuz i bet half the people that do htat, brag how "oh i have a 100 charizard or sumtin, and they cheated for it" and then like others actually trained them and got them to 100 , i only use a cheater on my roms on the comp so that i can test out all those like rumors and try to see if they are true or not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    There's not really much to cheat myself out of. Getting the badges and beating league is pointless really. I'd rather cheat through that part of the game and then cruise through and battle my friends.

PokemonAvenger

World's Greatest Breeder
    Years
    I cheat

I always cheat. True, it does take most of the challenge out of the game, but until PKMN Fire Red/Leaf Green come out, how else am I supposed to get Ditto, Charizard, Mewtwo, Blastoise, etc?

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    ummm yea, sure i cheat.
    i bought a game shark back when blue and red came out to do stuff like get mew, etc.
    i feel against cheating, yet somethings which are really hard or impossible without cheating should be okay to cheat on.

Years
    yeh i mean if u cant catch the pokemon in the game then hack it but dont hack a level 100 one, just get lvl 5 and then level it like a normal pokemon, thats not really cheating just saving u money from buying other games, but if u hack ur lvl then, eh , so cheap, and if u hack and get really good pokemon and battle u friends then whats the point?

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Nothing is wrong with cheating, to me, if you don't take part in any stupid Pokemon events or online battles. Seems like all those stupid events take part in the USA.
    Why USA? Give the UK a chance, weirdos!

Back