• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Once in awhile. When I feel like they need a polish, I'll polish them. Which is once every three months. I usually forget to clean my badges, but cleaning my badges is fun. I should do it more often.

Years
  • I only clean them when I'm going through my ID Card which is RARE!!!!

It's like running into a Venonat with the Pokeradar!!!!!! Lolz

Years
  • I never saw the point in cleaning the bages. I never understood why they made it so they got dirty. But in the long run I started to but got to busy getting other things done in the game. BY the way thank you for reminding me I need to go and clean my badges now

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • No. I stopped cleaning them after playing DP for so long. Never worried about it in Platinum. So yeah, all my badges are disgusting and nasty. Don't touch them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Takes too long to clean them, but takes so little time before they get dirty again. Not worth the effort.

Back