• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Divine~Deoxys

Did on Diamond, never bothered in Platinum. After all, Diamonds are gems, you keep them clean, Platinum's just metal, cars are metal, they get dirty

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    OH! when i first discovered it... I was like...OMG! but after I while...I got bored...so I stopped... Did you know that if you hit the badges in order, they play a major scale!

kaminer4545

SHAYMIN LOVER
    Years
  • every once in a while, when i get a little bored.
    I am testing somthing out, and you can only test this out on the 15th post, and i am curious, please dont ban me cause i am going off topic (you only get one chance to test out)

i am testing if you can post a link ON the 15th post instead of after it, i will post youtube link, cause everybody knows youtube

awesome, apperently only after, NOW WE KNOW

Dj2030

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    I clean my badges once a month :P

lol

Sorry, I have to work too much :)

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Yes sometimes, when I'm stuck on some part of the game and can't find a guide on the internet [my Google searches fail] I just get bored and start looking through everything on my menu and i get to the badges and clean them. Lolz.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm totally OCD about that. I can never get past the game without making my badges have 5 sparkles. But how do badges get that dusty when it's closed in a tight case?

Back