• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Psittaciformes

~♫♪۞۩☺☻~
Years
  • Only when I happen to be playing Platinum while being extremely bored. I just buff the badges until they sparkle and play a tune by tapping on them. They get dirty real quickly, though, so I'm neglect my badge's cleanliness.

Years
  • no. to do it you have to go hard on the touch screen. Being able to clean the badges is just a scheme by Nintendo to make you buy a new touch screen or DS once you damage it by cleaning them.

Terror

I do all my own stunts.
    Years
  • no. to do it you have to go hard on the touch screen. Being able to clean the badges is just a scheme by Nintendo to make you buy a new touch screen or DS once you damage it by cleaning them.

You don't have to do it any harder than normal touch screen interaction (does it even have pressure sensitivity?).

You can cheaply buy screen protectors anyway (I got a few free with my DSlite).

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • I never do, but I hear if yo uclean them you can play small little songs by tapping them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    nah cleanin your badges takes to long and it is a waste of time cause the next day that you go on your ds they r just dirty again.. it is pointless

Back