• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Pfffft. Noo, takes too long. I get annoyed, sitting there for half an hour scrubbing that damn thing. I usually only clean them before I venture into WiFi land or if i have some sudden urge to play Ode to Joy on my badges, which isn't often.

PrismoStar

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    Same. I find it very annoying how they turn rusty after like five days, and it's a pain in the buttox to have to clean them. To me, the "badge-cleaning" is a very bad idea. :\

Satelity

Funny The Way It Is
    Years
    Whenever I have nothing to do and I'm playing I will. Allow I'm not a clean freak so they might remain dull for long periods of time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    Usually I just forget all about checking on my badges, so I only clean them when I'm bored.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I clean my badges sometimes, but I can't stand to have them look all rusty and dirty.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I hate to. It's so stupid and tedious.
    But when I look at them and they're all dull and gross, I can't help myself. So I try my hardest not to look. xD

Back