• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

pinkasmew

Mew is a girl!
    Years
    Badges

Oh, I'll clean my badges when I have nothing else better to do with my game time.

FC: 1376 4199 7602
    In-game name: Ymerej
    Wins: 18
    Losses: 15

Years
    Exactly how long does it take for them to get dirty again? After cleaning them, I've gone for weeks without cleaning them again and they remain perfectly clean...

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    At one point I was obsessive about cleaning badges, but then I'd let them get dirty just so I could play different tunes when you flicked them

Years
    haha...a day ago, i actually remebered about them. my lord where they dirty. but i dint clean them...

i just laughed >:D

Jad

Pokemon And Megaman Fan
    Years
    nah i like em rusty =D

Just kidding yea clean them when me finish playing

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Yer, they get cleaned once in a while, but honestly its a waste of time as they get dirty again really quick

BlizzStorm

Darth Hacker
    Years
    i do at times...when im bored. time consumer which is why i dont often do it..although the fact that i dont do it often is probably the reason its a time consumer.

Back