• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you crumble?

Years
  • I feel like there's this butter zone when it comes to pressure. If there's not enough I can't get motivated but if there's too much I get anxious and freak out. Somewhere in the middle though I thrive.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i'm not really good under pressure at all. i get overwhelmed by the smallest things, like having to binge watch a bunch of tv shows. (not all at the same time but in a row) or having a bunch of homework to do, stuff like that. it takes very little to overwhelm me under pressure.

pkmin3033

Badly. Very, very badly. Those situations where I can't go on autopilot and just handle things without thinking, I'm more likely to break down completely these days. I used to be fairly good at coping with pressure, too...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Sometimes. It depends on my mood but there have been times when I've say gone into exam and sat there with my mind going completely blank even though I know the answer. It mainly seems to be in interviews and exams, but I have improved on it over the years after having experience.

Years
  • Usually not well, especially not well if I've been under pressure all day or something. Some days are better than others. :P

Years
  • I feel like not knowing how to do something very well and then being pressured into doing it quickly is the worst thing ever.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I think it depends on your experience in that environment. The first time I had a job interview, I was under a lot of pressure and that affected my speech and being able to think properly on the spot. It gradually got better the more interviews I did.

User19sq

I tend to endure pressure that builds up over the years. I only fall once my body takes a toll from it, which happens once every four years.

Years
  • It depends. I do very well when people rely on me and feel I work best when I'm training new people to deal with clients, for example. But other times when it's me with a supervisor it can get overwhelming. Depends on the situation and the person I'm with. Having mild anxiety and occasional panic flare-ups makes pressuring environments not always fun. Luckily it's not something that most people can even notice tho. ;x And I also do well if I'm left alone! then there's no one to witness any possible screw ups aha

Back