• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Do you do Ingame Trades? ~

Do you do ingame trades?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Well, the title is obvious. Do you do ingame trades?

I do.

I use them for the lottery at that place in Jublife City

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    When I'm bored yes, I tend to not use them due to their horrible nicknames though. XD

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Only if they're fair. If I want lotto numbers I go to the GTS.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, I like ramen and it also depends on if the trade is fair/what is being traded. The Farfetch'd and Lickitung in RBYFRLG are good trades, in my opinion. Finneon for Magikarp? Not so much.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I don't do in game trades. I might have back in the original games, but now there isn't rally a point for me.

Years
    Yes!

That Poliwhirl for a Jynx from the Kanto games is one of my favorite ones.

I also like the ones from XD. Larvitar with trade EXP bonus equals yum.

Even if the Pokemon gets trade EXP bonus but is not a trade itself, I get happy.

I'm not talking that XD Elekid either, LOL. I'm talking that north Goldenrod Spearow from Gold / Silver. That KENYA is so useful.

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
    Sometimes I do.
    The Machop you could get from a trade in Goldenrod Mart is a huge help in beating Whitney.

Stupid Miltank..

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
    Trades are fun at times, but when you're trading a female Dragonaire for a Dodrio, thats when I draw the line.

There have only been a couple of truely 'fair/overbalanced in our favour' trades in my opinion:
    - Spearow for 'Dux' the Farfetch'd
    - Bellsprout fo 'Rocky' the Onix
    - Buizel for 'Charap' the Chatot

At least XD had some decent trades.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I think the only two I ever traded with was for Charap and the Haunter in Snowpoint, seeing as there were a million Medicham right outside the city.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Yes, I do. They are fun, and the Magikarp one was fair to me, it was German. It helps me get better prizes in the lottery, that is why I do them.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    When I'm bored or if I'm looking for a certain Pokemon I will look for them in the GTS or (hopefully) get them from someone I know.

But I usually don't.

Years
    Usually i do them, since most Pokemon needed for Ingame trading are common. And why do you all want to keep Finneon, Lumineon completely fails at life...
    I remember when i was at Snowpoint, read this 'wanna trade your medicham for my haunter?", was like omgomg I'm gonna have a gengar soon... and then that thing had an everstone, i was pretty much like whyyoudamnbfjwakjjasbchdsazv

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back