• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?"

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    I L I K E Maccas ;D

I normally order a Large big mac meal, because I'm always hungry so i just get the biggest thing there.
    But i like the McChicken and i get that occasionally. But that's pretty much it.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I prefer other places, but when I go, I usually get a number 10. Which would be a 10 piece nugget with barbecue sauce and a coke to drink =3
    I hate their burgers... they are so greasy D: But I also hate red meat.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    I eat at McDonalds occasionally, and I usually order a McChicken with fries and a coke. I don't eat there as much as I used to, though. Either their food's declined or I've got pickier.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I order a meal with milkshake or ice coffee.

MBXfilms

Film Maker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    Two double cheese burgers. I usually just get drive though so I can take them home and microwave it so they are hot. I've never got hot food at McDonalds. Maybe hot fries like, 3 times.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Normally food poisioning.
    I just got over a case from eating a Mc donalds.

I had a Bigmac with chocolate milkshake.

Years
    Cheezburga Happy Meal (yes I know what you are thinking, i'm too old for this) but I get a frozen coke with it :D

The other day I got mixed up and asked for a so called "Happyburger cheesemeal" LMAO

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    Whenever i eat at maccas. I order a.......

1. Mc chicken burger.
    2. Small coke
    3. Small Fries.

or....

1. Happy Meal! ( I'm only 10.)
    2.Apple pie.

Back