• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you eat meat?

Do you eat meat?

• I won't even touch meat or eggs

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • I eat fish and/or eggs.

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • I eat all meat and other animal products.

Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I only eat Beef, Chicken, Fish, Turkey and Pork sometimes. I don't really eat meat all the time.
    Should'nt there be a poll though?

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    So few vegitrains in the world. Oh well, not all people have hippes for their aunt and uncle. Not meaning to spam meat eaters, but I think killing animals for food is wrong when we can eat so non-meat products easily.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I'm vegitarian if that helps your case

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    White_Winter_Wolf said:
    So few vegitrains in the world. Oh well, not all people have hippes for their aunt and uncle. Not meaning to spam meat eaters, but I think killing animals for food is wrong when we can eat so non-meat products easily.
    Just like sucking the world dry of all the plants helps? Bad joke...XD

But really, I don't see anything wrong with killing for food. Meat gives humans things a normal body needs to run well and stay healthy with. It's just killing animals for game that irks me.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    Mihara said:

But really, I don't see anything wrong with killing for food. Meat gives humans things a normal body needs to run well and stay healthy with. It's just killing animals for game that irks me.

I guess, but I still don't support it. And I tottaly hate people who kill for fun(sorry if spaming). Its just plain cruel. :(

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Just like sucking the world dry of all the plants helps? Bad joke...XD

Agreed. It's called the food chain... humans are meant to eat other animals for food, so I don't really see anything wrong with it. o_o;

Killing animals for game is just cruel. Killing them for food is one thing, but just killing them to kill them... ugh.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Darn right I do. I like pork, chicken, beef, eggs, all sorts of things like that.

:D

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I personally eat all meat and animal products, and I know a few people who don't, and I totally respect them for that. So, yeah, I can see why you wouldn't want to.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I eat most kinds of meat, but I don't really like fish... o.x; But I respect the vegitarians. =3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm the only one who picked the fish and eggs one? XD Well, I do eat steak and chicken every now and again, but I really do like fish. ^o^ I'll eat salmon and tuna and stuff like that. I'm not the biggest egg fan, but they're OK. ^_~

~Kelsey

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I am the complete antithesis of what a vegetarian should be. My diet consists entirely of animal products and junk food. I eat very few, if any, plant products.

Personally, I don't mind vegetarians; those few vegetarians who try to force their beliefs upon the unwilling are the ones who irk me.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm like a half vegitarian. i don't eat mamals. i do eat birds and fish though. it seems kinda wrong to eat something that has the same mental capacity as our pets/todler sibilings. and mamal meat isn't very healthy; at least compared with fish and bird. and i do eat eggs.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    I do eat meat, but I never touch beef (due to religious reasons), and I only ocassionally touch pork, due to health reasons. I usually eat chicken and fish.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Oo! this topic makes me oooishI!.!.I would never eat a Animal :chinese: ...*maybe Great chicken*.OOOhhh!*pokes animal eaters*.*bites ear off Animal killers*.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back