• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you empty your E-mail box?

How often do you empty your E-mail box

• All the time

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Only if I have loads of messages in there

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Never

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Yes I empty my E-mail box if it's reach 1000 I empty it, but I won't delete some important e-mail there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
I keep the e-mails which I might need to refer to in the future in by inbox still.
Other than that, I always delete the ones I've already read, and the ones that I know are spam.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
I do have to if it's from things like Facebook, i get quite annoyed at that, but actually i have a lot of important emails that hold top secret things in :D

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Sometimes I do, and when I'm looking for a certain email I will.

Other than that though, I rarely do it. XD I sometimes organize emails from specific senders though, so it's not as bad as just piling them altogether in one folder.

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 12, 2011
I delete any spam and facebook notifications right away, but otherwise I have a bad tendency to just let things set. D: I try to keep it organized with folders, though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I only cleaned it once! :3
I had like 589+ emails D:,and the most of them were from our beloved PC.
Now,i clean it every so often. :D

Last edited:
Back